We are open.
The safety of our customers and employees is our priority.
We’d like to thank all our customers for their patience and understanding throughout this pandemic. The UK government has announced that automotive showrooms can now reopen – and we’re delighted to resume our regular support and assistance.
While our doors are reopening, the protection of our customers and employees will remain a priority. We’ve implemented new social distancing measures recommended by Public Health England. These include:
· 2-metre social distancing measures
· Please follow the signage and guidance in place around the Centre - One-way systems will be in operation around some parts of the building
· Designated and timed appointments, as well as collection periods to minimise queues and maintain social distancing
· Increased levels of cleaning and sanitising products for your use
· Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
· Extra cleaning for your vehicle & our demonstration models, to ensure that all touch points within have been cleaned
· Perspex screens on all service and sales desks for added safety
· Offering online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in dealerships
· Limits on the number of people inside the showroom at one time. It may be necessary during busy periods to wait prior to entry
· One-way systems will be in operation around some parts of the building
· Vehicles inside the showroom will be locked to ensure each car is sanitised prior to any interaction. Please ask a member of the team for assistance – they’ll be happy to unlock and show you around any car
Online is always open.
While we’re very excited to reopen our showroom for business, we understand that many may still prefer to engage with us online. If you'd rather not come in to see us yet, we have a range of contact-free options for your New & Approved Used BMW enquiries. These quick and easy tools enable you to browse for your next BMW from home:
We have a dedicated virtual sales team ready to handle your new BMW enquiries. You can book a convenient virtual appointment with our friendly and knowledgeable new car experts from the comfort of your home.
Our Online Click & Collect service allows you to select your vehicle, value your part exchange and apply for finance, all from the comfort of your own home. Search our Approved Used vehicles and reserve online today.
Working within government guidelines and advice, we are pleased to launch our new contactless delivery service (UK mainland only). We will safely deliver your vehicle directly to your door via transporter or a driver.
· All handovers will strictly adhere to social distancing guidelines along with the use of a driver sanitisation kit
· Prior to handover, our delivery agent will give the interior and exterior of your new vehicle a thorough clean using anti-bacterial wipes
· Our delivery and handover specialists will remain at a distance during the entire handover
· Virtual vehicle handovers are available to all delivery customers. Our digital sales team will talk you through the technical features of your new car.
You can also book your MOT, service or maintenance online.
Thank you all once again, we look forward to seeing you soon.